Thanks for the lift Doctor. I have some awards to distribute around the world.
How could I know when I joined wordpress to promote my classes and wooly wares in my little part of this amazing planet that I would end up meeting such amazing people. wordpress is made up of painters, jewelers, writers, cartooners, sportspeople, movie makers, critics, encouragers, organisers, photographers and the one thing we all have in common (drum roll) ADVENTURERS! Yes we are adventurers, risk takers and people “willing to give something a go”
Today I would like to give out two awards. The first, given to me by Evil Squirrel’s Nest, cartooner, designer,writer,social commentator and bringer of mirth is the WordPress Family Award. Thank you young squirrel!
The rules for this award are easy:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
- That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
What! Only 10!!! OK here goes.
It doesn’t stop there though. A lovely little piggy called Bacon from the “Hotel Thompson” gave me this delightful award. It is called the “super sweet blogging award” and the rules follow. Thanks Bacon! You are a lot of fun! http://piglove.wordpress.com/
Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or cake? cookies.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.
- Favorite sweet treat? Neenish Tarts.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When I am awake.
- Sweet nick name? Lollies.
Bakers Dozen Nominees:
Wow! That was a lot of work and I am sorry I couldn’t put all the wonderful blogs, pics and articles I look at but the Doctor cannot wait and the phone box is buzzing!
To put yourself in a relaxing frame of mind check out :
Relaxation with the delecks! on youtube.