Happy new year!!!! Wool room not finished yet!! There is an award going out today on this first day of 2013. It comes from Winter Owls and is the Versatile blogger award.Thank you very much Winter Owls.
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Display the award certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
4. Post 7 facts about yourself.
I. I am taking piano lessons in an effort to improve my playing.
2.My favourite food is definitely chickpea or garbanzo bean. Yum!!
3.I have a 12 year old son who plays the saxophone.
4. I have had a life long love affair with libraries and this one really fascinates me. The library of king Ashurbanipal at Nineveh. I plan to visit it one day
5. I am always scribbling away at ideas, stories and fragments of thought.
6. I always have a craft project on the go with several others waiting in a queue.
7. What ever happens I totally refuse to feel sorry for myself because I know I am lucky to be here at all and I have always been very blessed.
The awards go to the following sites.