An award.

unisex apronI love this. It was sent to me by my Aunt Joy by a “catty” friend of hers and I love the way this old shirt gets another life as a unisex apron instead of ending in landfill.

I also love the fact that I have been nominated for an award! It was sent to me by Sakshivashist  who is a gifted poet. I have always enjoyed poetry and it amazes me how a poet can conjure up a mood, emotion, idea by using just a few well chosen words where other people (like myself) might need a few hundred. Sakshivashist is like that and her poems, even the sad ones always make me feel happier for reading them.

I would like to nominate the following 2 blogs.

Mitten’s Kittens Blog. Here is a gold star from your gentlestitches Aunt. Keep writing and well done on being featured on Freshly Pressed.

dogfordavid. For conduct above and beyond the call of duty. Mothers don’t get a lot of kudos but here is some. I hope you will always find the time and space to keep making lovely things with your hands.

It was hard to choose because the only bloggers I follow are awesome and I wanted to choose every one but I have done it ! Click on the link below.

Next time will be about the (drum roll) “red glove”glove

About gentlestitches

The future is in our hands.
This entry was posted in creating and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to An award.

1. dogfordavid says:

Did you see my post for the award yet? Your one of my choices to pass it on too : )

2. Pingback: Wow, another award :) « An Autism Diary

3. Dylan says:

4. Thank you Anna.

5. anna1975 says:

Ooh congratulations! And I too love the apron idea – genius.

6. dogfordavid says:

wow… thank-you so much. : ) I truly appreciate this. : )

I also love that apron idea by the way. : )

7. cookiemomma says:

I LOVE the shirt apron, my mom had one of those when I was younger and I always thought it was so funny! :)

8. Thank you. People really are coming up with some great ideas to reduce, recycle and reuse. I wonder how the boys would look in an apron? Pretty cute I reckon.

9. mskatykins says:

Fabulous! Congratulations, very exciting! And I LOVE the apron idea. There really is so much that we can do if we just use our creativity. Love it! :)

talk to me people!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s